November is one of those wonderful months which, thanks to NaNoWriMo and its popularity, usually abounds with fascinating articles–in-depth, hilarious and everywhere in between. Here’s just a handful that I ran across this month:
- 21 Self-Editing Secrets that Can Supercharge Your Manuscript http://www.jerryjenkins.com/self-editing/
- 4 Ways to Write Faster http://briannadasilva.com/2015/11/4-ways-to-write-faster/
- How to Translate What the Writer-Creature is Trying to Say http://paperfury.com/how-to-translate-what-the-writer-creature-is-trying-to-say/
- 5 Ways to Find a Writing Community http://blotsandplots.com/2015/10/26/find-a-writing-community/\
- 5 Steps to Balance Writing and Marketing Like A Boss http://www.nicolelautore.com/howtobalancewritingandmarketing/
Have any of these articles been helpful to you? What are your favorite articles you’ve read in the past month?